1. Onsite optimization - this stage of optimization is focused on your website and has the goal of facilitating the tasks sent by Google and to appoint the appropriate parameters to the search engines for indexing the site.
2. Offsite optimization - This stage of optimization is focused on building links to key words in your site through other sites - a kind of reference from other sites to your site when people may find important information.
A SUCCESSFUL OPTIMIZATION WILL BRING NUMEROUS BENEFITS TO BUSINESS. HERE IS A SMALL PART OF THESE:
- Targeted traffic - reaching only persons who are seeking the products and services you offer. This guarantees you excellent return of your investment /ROI/;
- Reaching top positions in the most popular search engine - Google, and the leading search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Yandex and Ask;
- Improvement in the online presence and image of the company - the top positions in the browser contribute to the company’s image as a market leader;
- Detailed statistics for each visitor and capacity to trace sales and transactions through e-shops;
- Creating quality content, approved not only by search engines, but also by users, The good content enhances the interest to your products and services and invites to sharing with other users;
- Clicks are free of charge, which can reduce advertising costs for key words with high demand rate.
Should you decide that optimization is the appropriate service for your business, please contact us for free consultation on +359 700 100 86. We shall discuss your requirements and we shall research the competition for the key words you have requested and then we shall send you a proposal with price, terms and guarantee!